The Museum is about to upgrade its web site and will be including a gallery page. For that page we need some really brilliant photos of the museum area and its exhibits and activities. Therefore we are running a photo competition for which the first prize is a $250 voucher from Diamonds Cameras. The rules are:
1. The competition is open to anyone except members of the judging panel..
2. Entries are limited to two photos per person.
3. Photos must be of any thing or any view within the Milang Railway Museum area shown in red in the aerial view below.
4. Drone photos can be entered as long as Australian drone flying rules are observed.
5. Photos must not exceed 10Mb in size and should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
6. E-mails must be received by 10pm on Easter Monday 18th April.
7. Entries will be judged by a panel appointed by the Milang Railway Museum committee.
8. The decision of the judging panel is final.
8. The winner will be notified on Friday 22nd April and the results published on the Museum’s Facebook page on that day.
9. The winner will receive a $250 voucher from Diamonds Cameras.
10. Entrants will retain copyright of their work but must agree to their photos being displayed on the Museum’s web site, Facebook page and publications. In all cases the Museum will accredit the photos to the photographer by name.